Thursday, February 09, 2017
Valentine’s Day is an Ideal Time to Catch Your Cheating Mate
Valentine’s Day is one of the best times of the year to catch a cheating mate. There are several reasons why:
● A cheating man has to buy his mistress a Valentine’s Day gift if he wants to remain in her good graces (and in her bed).
● If the cheaters live or work in close enough proximity to each other, his mistress or sidepiece will expect him to deliver her Valentine’s Day gift in person. If it’s the woman who’s cheating, she has to make herself available to personally receive her secret lover’s Valentine’s Day gift.
● Most cheaters will get together with their secret lover at some point between February 13 – 15 to give or receive that traditional Valentine’s Day gift.
● The giving of this Valentine’s Day gift usually includes a romantic Valentine’s lunch or dinner, and sometimes a lover’s tryst at the mistress’s home, a love nest or a nearby hotel.
● Regardless of how the Valentine’s Day gift was paid for (cash, check, debit or credit card) or how it was bought (online, from a catalog, or from a physical store) it will leave a paper trail.
All of this creates multiple opportunities for a cheater to get caught, and it’s a 3-day window of opportunity you should not ignore if you think you have a cheating mate. This is especially true if you have no evidence of the affair yet, or have been frustrated in your attempts to get tangible proof. Of course, knowing what to look for is the key.
The purpose of the Valentine’s Day Infidelity Awareness Campaign is to provide you with tips, suggestions and other practical advice on how to catch a cheating Valentine. The next article in the series will discuss hiring a private eye for Valentine’s Day or Mistress Day to help you get the goods on your cheating mate. But if you can’t afford one, don’t despair.
Over the next few days, this blog will feature a series of Valentine’s Day Infidelity articles on how Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts can expose a cheating mate, and give you the inside scoop on Mistress Day (February 13).
As it gets closer to Valentine’s Day, my Real Life Infidelity blog will carry brief accounts from my files of real men and women who used these tips and techniques to catch their cheating mates on or around the most romantic day of the year. The final article in the series will list some specific signs of infidelity you can typically find shortly after Valentine’s Day.
I encourage you to use this information to your advantage if you think your spouse or significant other is cheating on you. These Valentine’s Day Infidelity articles can not only help you confirm your suspicions of infidelity, they can also help reassure you if you have a faithful mate.
Bookmark this page and check back often over the next few days to make sure you don’t miss any of the articles in the Valentine’s Day Infidelity Awareness Campaign. Please feel free to tweet the link to this article or share it with your Facebook friends.
© copyright Ruth Houston 2017 All rights reserved.
14th Annual Valentine's Day Infidelity Awareness Campaign